Not sure what is the right shoe size for you? Please choose the size according to your foot length
The following instructions will help you choose.
- Take a piece of paper and a pen or pencil
- Stand with your heels against the wall
- Stand upright, placing your weight on both feet
- Get someone else to draw a line be the tip of your toe
- Measure the length from the wall to the line
- Add 3-5 mm to the measured length (important for toe space)
- Compare the foot length with size chart
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- If your feet are thick and wide, we suggest you choose one size bigger. if they are narrow and thin, we suggest you choose one size smaller
Back to Product page here : Click here